Acacia Federal Savings Bank donated $1,500 to the George C. Marshall High School 2012 All Night Graduation Celebration. This is the 5th consecutive year the Falls Church bank has made a donation to this event that provides high school seniors the opportunity to celebrate their graduation in an alcohol- and drug-free environment. Marshall High School will again be hosting this year’s ANGC at Spring Hill Recreation Center in McLean. For more information visit www.afsbonline.com.
- PHOTO: Molly Ringwald at the 4 P’s for Sweet 16 Party http://t.co/NyKLHaXRhh # May 17, 2013
- E-Issue: Falls Church News-Press 5-16-2013 issue: Falls Church News-Press 5-16-2013 issue http://t.co/bl1wnMBcWl # May 16, 2013
- Guest Commentary: Plans for a Strong, Progressive Voice in Richmond http://t.co/BOJN22ZnWt # May 16, 2013
- Fatal F.C. Fire Ruled Accidental http://t.co/5x6SP16Tyb # May 16, 2013
- Letters to the Editor: http://t.co/HAxwlml544 # May 16, 2013