The agenda posted today for the Oct. 9 meeting of the Falls Church City Council includes an ordinance authorizing the sale of prime City-owned land in the 300 block of West Broad Street. The ordinance would OK the sale of the post office parking lot, in conjunction with the sale of the adjacent lot owned by the City’s Economic Development Authority (EDA) for a combined price of $4,322,000. If OK’d by the Council, the sale would be to an entity called Falls Church Development Partners, LLC for purposes of the construction of “a nationally branded grocery store. City Hall watchers indicate the brand is Harris Teeter. If OK’d at the Oct. 9 meeting, a final approval of the sale would await a second vote on Oct. 22.
- Fire Breaks Out at Marshall High School Saturday Morning http://t.co/A0zNWw7rfx # May 19, 2013
- PHOTO: Molly Ringwald at the 4 P’s for Sweet 16 Party http://t.co/NyKLHaXRhh # May 17, 2013
- E-Issue: Falls Church News-Press 5-16-2013 issue: Falls Church News-Press 5-16-2013 issue http://t.co/bl1wnMBcWl # May 16, 2013
- Guest Commentary: Plans for a Strong, Progressive Voice in Richmond http://t.co/BOJN22ZnWt # May 16, 2013
- Fatal F.C. Fire Ruled Accidental http://t.co/5x6SP16Tyb # May 16, 2013