The Bailey’s Crossroads’ Giant Food located at 3480 South Jefferson Street in Falls Church will debut its renovations with a grand reopening celebration Friday, September 14 – Sunday, September 16. The festivities will begin with a ribbon cutting at 8:30 a.m. on Friday and continue through the weekend with raffles, tastings, and prizes throughout the weekend. Friday from 3 – 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from noon – 5 p.m., customers will receive a treasure map encouraging them to explore store changes and compete for a chance to win free groceries for a month. Raffles, tastings, and prizes will also be available in the store.
- Fire Breaks Out at Marshall High School Saturday Morning http://t.co/A0zNWw7rfx # 5 hours ago
- PHOTO: Molly Ringwald at the 4 P’s for Sweet 16 Party http://t.co/NyKLHaXRhh # May 17, 2013
- E-Issue: Falls Church News-Press 5-16-2013 issue: Falls Church News-Press 5-16-2013 issue http://t.co/bl1wnMBcWl # May 16, 2013
- Guest Commentary: Plans for a Strong, Progressive Voice in Richmond http://t.co/BOJN22ZnWt # May 16, 2013
- Fatal F.C. Fire Ruled Accidental http://t.co/5x6SP16Tyb # May 16, 2013