BB&T is hosting a ribbon cutting for their new location in Falls Plaza in conjunction with the Falls Church Chamber of Commerce’s monthly Networking Mixer on Tuesday, October 23 from 5:30 – 7 p.m. The free event will include refreshments, raffle prizes, and the opportunity to see the new location which was built on the site of the Chicken Out which was abandoned following a fire in 2006. Managed by Reid Thompson, the branch moved from its previous location in the shopping center to the stand-alone structure at 1202 W. Broad Street. For more information visit bbt.com.
- Smashburger Signs Lease to Come to S. Washington St. http://t.co/dy08RFjDsX # 5 hours ago
- Ralph Harry, 83, Dies After Lengthy Illness in Arlington http://t.co/l06pwVVL0W # 7 hours ago
- City of F.C. Crime Report: May 13 – 19, 2013 http://t.co/YewdqpbijE # 8 hours ago
- 2 Candidates Announce Plans to Run for F.C. City Council http://t.co/mlyT2NYyH1 # 9 hours ago
- 2 Candidates Announce Plans to Run for F.C. City Council http://t.co/C2WG1S0Res # 9 hours ago