Eater DC reports that the salad restauraunt Sweetgreen plans to open Thursday, November 1, in the new Mosaic District development in Merrifield. The restaurant offers up salads, wraps, yogurt and more using local and organic ingredients. There are 14 Sweetgreen locations throughout D.C., Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
- Funny Feats Win Mr. & Ms. Mason Parade Honors http://t.co/ORAjr80quW # 8 hours ago
- Mason Girls Soccer Wins Tiebreaker to Top District http://t.co/FfohyqEmxs # 8 hours ago
- ‘Stangs to Face Clark County In Bull Run Championship http://t.co/sRqM1HVMnA # 8 hours ago
- Johnny’s World: Girl Games http://t.co/HLiac9rAfw # 8 hours ago
- Obama Brings Culture War to Morehouse http://t.co/2nUB0TNXwD # 8 hours ago