At a joint work session of the Falls Church City Council and Planning Commission tonight, an overflow crowd of residents showed up for the first public presentation of Rushmark’s plans for a Harris Teeter with 294 residences at 301 W. Broad and Lincoln’s ambitious mixed use project at the Saab Motors site on S. Maple.
- Fire Breaks Out at Marshall High School Saturday Morning http://t.co/A0zNWw7rfx # 17 hours ago
- PHOTO: Molly Ringwald at the 4 P’s for Sweet 16 Party http://t.co/NyKLHaXRhh # May 17, 2013
- E-Issue: Falls Church News-Press 5-16-2013 issue: Falls Church News-Press 5-16-2013 issue http://t.co/bl1wnMBcWl # May 16, 2013
- Guest Commentary: Plans for a Strong, Progressive Voice in Richmond http://t.co/BOJN22ZnWt # May 16, 2013
- Fatal F.C. Fire Ruled Accidental http://t.co/5x6SP16Tyb # May 16, 2013