Argia’s Restaurant, 126 N. Washington St. in Falls Church, was banned from selling alcohol by the Virginia Department of Alcohol Beverage Control today because a transfer of its ownership earlier this month failed to include a required a re-application of its ABC license. Sources indicated it could take two months for a license application to be approved.
- PHOTO: Molly Ringwald at the 4 P’s for Sweet 16 Party http://t.co/NyKLHaXRhh # May 17, 2013
- E-Issue: Falls Church News-Press 5-16-2013 issue: Falls Church News-Press 5-16-2013 issue http://t.co/bl1wnMBcWl # May 16, 2013
- Guest Commentary: Plans for a Strong, Progressive Voice in Richmond http://t.co/BOJN22ZnWt # May 16, 2013
- Fatal F.C. Fire Ruled Accidental http://t.co/5x6SP16Tyb # May 16, 2013
- Letters to the Editor: http://t.co/HAxwlml544 # May 16, 2013