The City of Falls Church Planning Division has announced a public meeting on Friday, Jan. 11, from 9:00-10:30 a.m. to present information about the planned intermodal transit plaza at the corner of S. Washington Street and Hillwood Ave., and other transportation improvements on S. Washington. There will also be an opportunity for input on the design of the plaza. The meeting will be held at 400 S. Maple Avenue, Suite 400, Falls Church (the Tax Analysts building).
- Funny Feats Win Mr. & Ms. Mason Parade Honors http://t.co/ORAjr80quW # 31 mins ago
- Mason Girls Soccer Wins Tiebreaker to Top District http://t.co/FfohyqEmxs # 31 mins ago
- ‘Stangs to Face Clark County In Bull Run Championship http://t.co/sRqM1HVMnA # 31 mins ago
- Johnny’s World: Girl Games http://t.co/HLiac9rAfw # 43 mins ago
- Obama Brings Culture War to Morehouse http://t.co/2nUB0TNXwD # 43 mins ago