Volunteer organizers of the 15th annual New Year’s Eve “Watch Night” in downtown Falls Church have proclaimed that it is all “good to go,” as an impressive line up of entertainment and amusements has been confirmed. Long-range forecasts indicate the weather may cooperate, as well. The pattern of highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s will carry into the New Year, with no precipitation included. Restaurants and entertainment venues in the area of the intersections of Rt. 29 (Washington Blvd.) and Rt. 7 (Broad St.) are taking reservations for dinner, with most planning to remain open until midnight, and plenty of free outdoor and indoor entertainment opportunities have been lined up. The News-Press will have full details next week.
- Funny Feats Win Mr. & Ms. Mason Parade Honors http://t.co/ORAjr80quW # 6 hours ago
- Mason Girls Soccer Wins Tiebreaker to Top District http://t.co/FfohyqEmxs # 6 hours ago
- ‘Stangs to Face Clark County In Bull Run Championship http://t.co/sRqM1HVMnA # 6 hours ago
- Johnny’s World: Girl Games http://t.co/HLiac9rAfw # 7 hours ago
- Obama Brings Culture War to Morehouse http://t.co/2nUB0TNXwD # 7 hours ago