Last night, a public forum at George Mason High on the adoption of a new affordable housing policy for the City of Falls Church ran afoul of a conflict as the mayor, city manager, school superintendent and others keynoted a meeting of the combined school PTA organizations in another part of the school campus. But there will be a second on the new draft affordable housing policy next Thursday, Jan. 17 at the Winter Hill Senior Center’s Club Room, 330-B S. Virginia Ave., at 7 p.m.
- Smashburger Signs Lease to Come to S. Washington St. http://t.co/dy08RFjDsX # 10 mins ago
- Ralph Harry, 83, Dies After Lengthy Illness in Arlington http://t.co/l06pwVVL0W # 2 hours ago
- City of F.C. Crime Report: May 13 – 19, 2013 http://t.co/YewdqpbijE # 3 hours ago
- 2 Candidates Announce Plans to Run for F.C. City Council http://t.co/mlyT2NYyH1 # 4 hours ago
- 2 Candidates Announce Plans to Run for F.C. City Council http://t.co/C2WG1S0Res # 4 hours ago