The Falls Church Schools announced this morning that Craig Cheney has been appointed to fill the vacancy caused by Joan Wodiska’s resignation on the Falls Church School Board. Cheney was elected to the School Board in 2004 and served one four-year term, including two years as chair and one as vice-chair. Since leaving the board in 2008 he has served as a leader of the Task Force on Affordable Housing and as president of the George Mason High School Athletic Boosters. He will be sworn in Monday, Jan. 28.
- 5 Generations Celebrate Mother’s Day http://t.co/zDD0Fxsg2z # 6 hours ago
- F.C. Council Honors Judge Henenberg for 18 Years of Service http://t.co/NHQlcSef6g # 6 hours ago
- Trails Markers Dedicated in Civil War Day Ceremony http://t.co/OheU97tGWD # 6 hours ago
- Winter Hill Apartments Resident Earns Honors in Affordable Housing Calendar Contest http://t.co/UBxo4HOKrT # 6 hours ago
- Mason JV Soccer Outscores District Opponents 68-0 in Shutout Season http://t.co/PPf42BosXH # 6 hours ago