Gary Hughes, a Realtor with Weichert Realty, has been recognized as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist by the SRES Council. SRES designees are Realtors who have completed the SRES education program and demonstrated the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home. Hughes is also the managing partner of Hansen-Hughes, a consulting company supporting older adults and those who serve them, and the contributing author of “Senior Spotlight” in Viva Tysons Magazine. For more information, contact Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 Generations Celebrate Mother’s Day http://t.co/zDD0Fxsg2z # 12 hours ago
- F.C. Council Honors Judge Henenberg for 18 Years of Service http://t.co/NHQlcSef6g # 12 hours ago
- Trails Markers Dedicated in Civil War Day Ceremony http://t.co/OheU97tGWD # 12 hours ago
- Winter Hill Apartments Resident Earns Honors in Affordable Housing Calendar Contest http://t.co/UBxo4HOKrT # 12 hours ago
- Mason JV Soccer Outscores District Opponents 68-0 in Shutout Season http://t.co/PPf42BosXH # 12 hours ago