Metro rail system maintenance crews will perform major track work over this weekend, Feb. 22 – 24. The work will begin at 10 p.m. Friday and continue through system closing on Sunday. Free shuttle buses will replace Orange Line trains between the Vienna and Ballston stations. Four stations will be closed: Vienna, Dunn Loring, West Falls Church and East Falls Church. Shuttle bus service between Vienna and Ballston will operate on two routes: Express buses will operate between Vienna and Ballston only (customers should add 25 minutes of additional travel time) and local buses will serve all intermediate stops (customers should add up to 50 minutes of travel time). Work will also limit rail service on the Red and Green lines.
- Smashburger Signs Lease to Come to S. Washington St. http://t.co/dy08RFjDsX # 7 hours ago
- Ralph Harry, 83, Dies After Lengthy Illness in Arlington http://t.co/l06pwVVL0W # 8 hours ago
- City of F.C. Crime Report: May 13 – 19, 2013 http://t.co/YewdqpbijE # 10 hours ago
- 2 Candidates Announce Plans to Run for F.C. City Council http://t.co/mlyT2NYyH1 # 10 hours ago
- 2 Candidates Announce Plans to Run for F.C. City Council http://t.co/C2WG1S0Res # 10 hours ago