Falls Church News-Press Managing Editor Jody Fellows and wife Megan Strange Fellows welcomed their first child into the world on President’s Day Monday, Feb. 18, at the Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington. Newcomer Juliette Marian Fellows arrived a little early but is doing great, according to reports. Her dad has been the News-Press managing editor for 11 years, and as a student at Falls Church’s George Mason High School began working at the paper in 1996.
- 5 Generations Celebrate Mother’s Day http://t.co/zDD0Fxsg2z # 17 hours ago
- F.C. Council Honors Judge Henenberg for 18 Years of Service http://t.co/NHQlcSef6g # 17 hours ago
- Trails Markers Dedicated in Civil War Day Ceremony http://t.co/OheU97tGWD # 17 hours ago
- Winter Hill Apartments Resident Earns Honors in Affordable Housing Calendar Contest http://t.co/UBxo4HOKrT # 17 hours ago
- Mason JV Soccer Outscores District Opponents 68-0 in Shutout Season http://t.co/PPf42BosXH # 17 hours ago