The Burger King parcel on W. Broad Street adjacent the under-construction Hilton Garden Inn has been placed under contract to Ed Novak of Nova-Habitat, Novak to the News-Press today. The project would include a ground floor of retail and an assisted living facility above. Novak said he has yet to decide to build a smaller project “by right” at the site, or to seek a special exception from the City for a height variance.
- Longfellow Student Wins $4K in Mathcounts Contest http://t.co/zY8fdooiiA # 9 mins ago
- Stuart Tech Team Donates Refurbished Computers http://t.co/u9xyQUFTpZ # 11 mins ago
- Stuart Students Win Civic Awards http://t.co/CjFjAa5kPM # 11 mins ago
- TJ Students Compete in Science Olympiad Tourney http://t.co/Dcl0wLsfkU # 42 mins ago
- Young Musicians & Safety Patrols Get Awards From Woman’s Club of McLean http://t.co/JLtVD0Wd03 # 1 hour ago