Around F.C.

realestatecoverCH852.jpg
Around F.C.

House Atop a Cherry Hill

Originally built by William Harvey in 1845 and then valued at $665, the Cherry Hill Farmhouse on Park Avenue went through the Civil War and a handful of homeowners until it was turned over to the City of Falls Church government in 1968, and into a museum eight years later.